Thursday 7 April 2011

Somehow, I HATE ENGLISH since I'm in high school. I use English now because my English suck -hu uh, SUCK- so i'm on my way to make it better -__-
I'm thinking to join a speech competition, English speech competition actually, AND I CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH. THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM. no, no, no, no, I don't speak English often, I never join an English competition -oh, an English wall magazine competition, once when I'm in junior high school- and then....nope, I never join any English competition. until now, I think. 


Why i want to join the speech contest? 
BECAUSE 20 STUDENTS FROM INDONESIA CAN GO TO THE B4E (BUSINESS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT) CONFERENCE IN SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, 27-30 APRIL IN JAKARTA. AND ALSO LEARN HOW TO USE SOCIAL NETWORKS SUCH AS BLOGS, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER TO TELL PEOPLE AND ACT TO STOP VIOLENCE TO OUR DEAREST MOTHER EARTH. AND THOSE STUDENTS CAN INTERVIEW AL GORE, NADYA HUTAGALUNG, AND MICHELLE YEOH. WHAT. A. PRIZE. OMG, OMG, OMG, I WANT TO MEET THEM!!


ONE STUDENT CAN GO TO LONDON, ENGLAND, TO ANOTHER ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE. WHOAAAAAAA. 


Hello, people, I WANT TO JOIN THAT KIND OF CONTEST. But what can I do? okay, I'm on my way to write that speech, with horrible grammar and structure. BUT WHO CARES? 


For the first time on my life, I have something worth fighting for. I WILL FIGHT FOR THIS BELOVED EARTH. MY, OUR BELOVED EARTH. no matter what, I will try. Actually, I already tried. by making this blog. think about this, can you live without nature? can we live without Earth? but what we did...yeah, it was a big, big, big, mistake. we are human who act like animals. in some cases, we are definately animal itself. or maybe lower than animal. *ugh, sick of myself* 


well. i guess i just wrote a speech. and I don't realise it at all.  yay hahaha nope, this is not a speech, actually. this can't be a speech. it's just my opinion. anybody care to join me fight for Earth? please tell me and read goddess-of-the-sea.blogspot.com so we can fight together. 


In the end, stay blessed, pray, smile :D
God bless you all



No comments:

Post a Comment